Scan and find all wireless networks around you.
WiFi Analyzer is a wireless network scanner tool for the iPhone to find and display the information of all wireless networks (2.4 GHz only) around you.
- Displays SSID, channel, vendor, MAC address and encryption type
- Monitors the signal strength of each network over time
- Graphical representation of the Wi-Fi environment
- Helps determine less crowded channels to configure your wireless router or access point
- Allows you to connect to open and secure (WEP) networks
- Displays signal strength values as percentage or dBm
- Provides different sorting and filtering options
- Allows you to generate and email a report in CSV format
- Requires iOS 4.3 or higher. (Jailbreak Required!)
- Network connectivity will depend on signal strength and security configuration.
- WiFi Analyzer cannot connect to hidden networks or WPA2 Entreprise networks that require the approval of a security certificate.