Scan, find and troubleshoot wireless networks.
WiFi Explorer is a wireless networks scanner tool to quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface.
- Graphical visualization of the wifi environment.
- Works with 802.11a, b, g and n wireless networks.
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20 and 40 MHz channels.
- Signal quality estimations based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization.
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format.
- Full screen mode (10.7 or above).
- Selectable columns.
- Editable column for annotations, comments, etc.
- Comprehensive help.
- Runs in Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
To learn more about how to use WiFi Explorer, read Troubleshooting wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.