Airtool is a system menu bar application that provides basic functions to check the state and channel configuration of the built-in Wi-Fi adapter, as well as to perform frame captures on single and multiple channels.
What can you do with Airtool?
- See Wi-Fi adapter state (associated, not associated) and channel information.
- Disconnect from network.
- List supported channels and channel widths.
- Perform frame captures on single or multiple channels with an option to discard Layer 3-7 information. See Automatic Data Frame Slicing.
- Change channel settings while performing live frame captures from external tools such as Wireshark or tcpdump.
- Automatically or manually upload captures to the CloudShark or Mojo Packets cloud service.