WiFi Explorer for iOS is a wireless network scanner tool to find and display the information of all 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks around you. It supports 2.4 and 5 GHz networks, as well as 20, 40 and 80 MHz channel widths.
WiFi Explorer for iOS is only available for jailbroken devices via Cydia.
- Displays SSID, channel, vendor, MAC address, transmit rate, encryption type, and other configuration parameters of your network
- Monitors the signal strength of each network over time
- Graphical representation of the Wi-Fi environment
- Helps determine less crowded channels to configure your wireless router or access point
- Displays signal strength values as percentage or dBm
- Provides different sorting and filtering options
- Requires a jailbroken device running iOS 7.0 or higher